Winter Island Park | Salem, Massachusetts
October 7-8, 2023
Agenda for Saturday
Arrival and Set-up
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner and Advisory Q&A
6:00pm - 7:00pm
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Fellowship and Fun
Join NECYPAA Advisory for our Annual Campout! It is a weekend for advisory to share their experience, strength, and hope with NECYPAA Host and NECYPAA Bids. As well as time for bids and host to ask questions and get to know advisory.
Dinner is provided during Q & A, after which there will be time to fellowship with games, music, and maybe some spooky stories. There is also an opportunity to visit Salem during this spooky month, trolleys stop by the campgrounds to take people to and from the town, or it is also within walking distance. Please register if you would like to attend, this is a FREE event however there is limited space, and this allows Advisory to plan accordingly.
Campsite Basic Rules (as per website)
- If you are staying at a campground, you must camp only in those places specifically provided or marked.
- All vehicles, RVs, and trailers must be parked on your campsite or driveway. Driving or parking off road is not permitted.
- Quiet hours may vary based on the campground, but usually are enforced between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
- The number of camping units per campsite varies and is set locally.
- Help prevent pollution by keeping garbage, litter, and foreign substances out of lakes, streams, and other waters.
- All garbage and litter must either be deposited in containers provided, or taken with you when you leave.
- Obey any restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
- Within campgrounds and other recreation areas, fires may only be built in fire rings, stoves, grills, or fireplaces provided for that purpose.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving.
- Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
- Drivers must obey all traffic signs and operate their vehicles in accordance with posted regulations, and applicable Federal, State and local laws.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only.
- Use of vehicles within campgrounds and other recreation areas is limited to entering or leaving those areas.
Pets and Animals
- Pets must be restrained or on a leash at all times while in developed recreation areas.
- Pets (except guide dogs) are not allowed in swimming areas or sanitary facilities.
- Saddle or pack animals are only allowed where authorized by posted instructions.